ReviewsNo reviews yet
Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs
Experience a visit to the Arenal Volcano, it’s almost perfect conical shape towering over the town of La Fortuna, in Northern Costa Rica. While exploring the National Park, you may walk through trails created by lava formations towards a look out point from which you can see the dense vegetation, cut by past lava flows, and the beautiful valley below.
Next stop, a dip in natural hot springs, soothing your muscles and relaxing your entire body. Optional spa treatment available such as mud baths or massages.
Check out our local organic farm Rio Rancho Organica while you’re in Manuel Antonio.
- Volcanos are always serious business so practice safety and take proper precautions.
- This is a special tour. Please contact us via email or by calling us directly to personalize your adventure today!
- Experience a visit to the Arenal Volcano
- Relax natural hot springs
- Certified naturalist guide
- Park entrance
- Bottle of water
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or visor
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket
- A change of clothes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds