ReviewsNo reviews yet
Canopy Tour Los Sueños
Experience extreme adventure overlooking the Central Pacific Coast, Herradura Bay and the Gulf of Nicoya while zip lining through the tropical forest.
This canopy project was designed as extreme adventure and enjoying nature with minimum impact.
Half of the 80-acre property is primary forest, overlooking the Island and Bay of Herradura, and the Gulf of Nicoya.
Once on site you will take a specially designed tractor for a 15-minute off-road ride to the top of the mountain.
The canopy tour consists of 15 platforms and 14 cables, the longest of which is 2,400 feet.
These cables will allow you to descend the mountain over the pristine forest while enjoying the views.
- Maximum weight: 300 Lbs.
- Relax with professional guides
- Enjoy 15 platforms and 14 cables, the longest of which is 2,400 feet.
- Observe the abundant wildlife including monkeys, sloths, poison dart frogs and much more
- Enjoy a meal after the tour
- Benefit from roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fee
- Fruit and bottled water
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Sun block
- Waterproof camera
- Walking shoes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds