ReviewsNo reviews yet
Set sail towards the horizon aboard a catamaran, admiring the marine life as well as islands and rock formations close to the coast, bordering Manuel Antonio National Park.
You will board your catamaran at the pier in Quepos, the Marina Pez Vela, and sail off bordering the coast. Have your cameras ready to capture the beautiful scenery during the journey.
Your guide will be available to point our notable wildlife and vegetation as you admire the islands, cliffs and other natural formations.
Enjoy the beverages and snacks available on board.
After touring the coastline, the captain will set anchor at Biesanz Bay where you can snorkel or simply rest onboard.
You are most likely to spot parrotfish, starfish, and angelfish and dolphins sometimes follow the boat. A tasty barbecue lunch is served onboard.
- Take in panoramic views of the coastline of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Swim, snorkel, speed down waterslides, and jump on the trampoline
- Keep an eye out for spotted dolphins, migrating humpback whales, and sea turtles
- Bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Sunglasses with retainer cord
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit
- Waterproof camera
- Beach towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds