ReviewsNo reviews yet
Damas Island Estuary Boat Trip
Explore the Costa Rican mangrove ecosystem on a comfortable boat gliding along the water while birdwatching and admiring the verdant flora of the area.
Wind through this natural sanctuary made up of canals and natural tunnels comfortably and safely.
Your experienced guide will spot flora and fauna along the way, pointing out species such as reptiles, anteaters, and monkeys.
Birdwatchers will be delighted by the variety of Herons, Kingfishers, Ospreys, Frigate birds and more. Lunch is provided before or after the boat trip.
- Departure time: Depending on the tides.
- Enjoy a relax boat trip
- See a lot of birds
- Marvel at the views
- Specialized bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Mosquito repellent
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds