ReviewsNo reviews yet
Horseback Riding Tour Jaco
Explore Herradura on horseback on your way to the rainforest, spotting wildlife until you arrive at the pool and waterfall for a refreshing dip and snack.
The tour starts at our beautiful Herradura Costa Rica base, just 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Sueños Marriott.
Once you arrive we will equip you and then depart on our journey to the waterfalls and swimming pools.
Along the way you will see farms, and get a closer look at nature, as you start ascending through the rainforest.
You may be able to spot some great wildlife such as: Toucans, Scarlet Macaws and White Faced Monkeys.
Upon arrival to the swimming pool area, your bilingual guide will set you up with some fresh fruit and water and you will have some time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and natural slide.
- Maximum weight for riders is 245 lbs. (110kg).
- From May - November only morning tours are available due to the weather conditions.
- See Jaco like no one else
- Family-friendly tour
- Bilingual guides
- Entrance to the Waterfalls
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Bathing suit
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds