ReviewsNo reviews yet
En route to a scenic property that is home to beautiful stables, a corral, an open air waiting area, and bathroom access, you will learn all about the wonderful history of Quepos. This Manuel Antonio tour allows you to uncover the exotic secrets that lie within this secondary rainforest.
The horseback ride lasts approximately two-and-a-half hours round trip and it will be highlighted by views of the valley, verdant vegetation, and numerous wildlife species, such as birds and reptiles. At the end of the trail there is a beautiful waterfall where you will be able to rest for about 30 minutes.
At the end of your Manuel Antonio tour you will be served a delicious lunch made with local ingredients.
- Maximum weight for riders is 235lbs.
- See Manuel Antonio like no one else
- Family-friendly tour
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Bathing suit
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds