ReviewsNo reviews yet
Jungle Night Walk and Aquatic Tropical Gardens
Experience aquatic tropical gardens and nighttime in the jungle of Manuel Antonio, when many nocturnal species come to life.
This unique 2-hour guided walk through the jungle at the Manuel Antonio Nature Park and Wildlife Refuge provides an opportunity to explore the tropical humid forest at nighttime.
The wildlife refuge protects species such as Kinkajous and Armadillos as well as several reptiles, including snakes.
The Amphibian Aquatic Garden is a series of waterways and pools ecologically designed to provide a habitat for a variety of native species where they can reproduce and migrate freely without enclosures that restrict their natural behavior.
Your guide will accompany you through the sights and sounds of the jungle and the frogs and toads that make their home here.
Some of the most popular endemic species you will observe are the Red Eyed Tree Frog, Glass Frogs and the Wet Forest Toad.
- Discover the jungle wildlife at night
- See frogs, birds, snakes, lizards, salamanders, owls and a lot more great species
- Learn about the wildlife from your naturalist tour guide
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds