ReviewsNo reviews yet
Manuel Antonio National Park From Jaco
Explore the pristine natural beauty of this world-famous national park filled with exotic wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, birds, reptiles, and butterflies.
Your picturesque 2-mile hike will take you to one of the beaches named most beautiful in the world by Forbes magazine.
Experience the lush rainforest behind you, white sandy beaches below, and crystalline blue waters during this refreshing 20-minute beach stop. Have your camera ready, as your knowledgeable guide sets his trained eyes on diverse flora and fauna for you to capture along the way.
Additionally, take advantage of the Pentax and Swarovski telescopes guides are equipped with to make those images in your memories and photographs even crisper.
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park with a local nature expert
- Take stunning photographs using professional spotting scopes
- Learn about the history of the location from your local guide
- Specialized bilingual guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Digital cameras (bring your own to combine with the extensions)
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Beach sandals
- Insect repellent
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds