ReviewsNo reviews yet
Poas Volcano & Doka Coffee Tour
Experience a visit to an active volcano in the province of Alajuela. The Poás features two crater lakes, one more acidic than the other, changing in color from iridescent greens to sulphuric yellows. Observe the vegetation changes on the drive up through scenic plantations.
Upon your return, visit the Doka coffee plantations, and learn about the steps it takes to process the bright red fruit on the coffee trees into the steaming cup you enjoy every morning. From harvest, seed extraction and drying, roasting and storing, end the day enjoying the final product and choosing from different varieties to share with friends and family back home.
- This is a special tour. Please contact us via email or by calling us directly to personalize your adventure today!
- Experience a visit to an active volcano
- Doka coffee plantations
- Certified naturalist guide
- Park entrance
- Bottle of water
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or visor
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket
- A change of clothes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds