ReviewsNo reviews yet
Savegre River Rafting (Full day)
For both the adventure some beginner and the experienced rafter, the class III rapids of this tour will never disappoint in providing the ultimate adrenaline rush while paddling hard through the water. Along the way, one can experience the pure astonishment of seeing first hand the awesome canyons, waterfalls, and primary rain forest of Costa Rica. The Savegre River, which is one of the most pristine rivers in Costa Rica, is surrounded by impressive views of the primary rain forest and a number of truly magnificent waterfalls of the Savegre’s tributaries. The last quarter of this day trip consists of visiting a waterfall and exploring the natural swimming pools in the area that are each surrounded by blooming heliconias.
- Maximum weight for riders is 235lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Enjoy the the most exciting rafting in the area and stunning views
- See parts of Quepos cultural and architectural inheritance along the way
- Specialized bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds