ReviewsNo reviews yet
Villa Lapas Sky Way
The Sky Way is a network of hanging bridges suspended above the Villa Lapas natural reserve, the perfect way to explore the treetops enjoying the lush flora and abundant fauna.
Villa Lapas is a natural reserve that borders Carara National park, a paradise for birdwatchers. You will explore the 5 hanging bridges that make up the Sky Way, and measuring a total of 1.5 miles.
They are suspended above the ground at 180 feet, designed to explore the primary and secondary forests and treetops at eye level.
Your guide will assist in identifying the numerous bird species, mammals and other varied fauna that call this forest their home. From this vantage point, enjoy scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and Tarcoles River, which is known for having the largest crocodile population in the country
The one-hour excursion is an easy walk appropriate for all ages, making it an ideal family experience.
- Minimum of four adults required to operate tour
- Not suitable for people with mobility impairment, wheelchair users
- Explore the rainforest on a skyway walk along suspended bridges in a private reserve
- Spot the local wildlife
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds